Android flip phone



whats up guys lew here, back with another video and today it's going to be a hard video to make. in front of me i have the "punkt phone" this has been in the studio for a while and i have talked about it.


Android flip phone, i talked to jack, i talked to joe rogan on his podcast about it i talked to people in my personal life i talked to ... trusted individuals, spiritual leaders because what is in front of me, is an intentionally dumb phone


"why have they done this lew? i am into technology, i want the latest. i thought we are talking about android and apple." i am going to give up my smartphone...this guy right here. i've got a nexus 6p...i love it think of what is closer to you than your phone... exactly, not much. what am i going to do? a week? i am going to use this phone for a week...not that phone


a dumb phone for a week now is this going to mean, that i am going to be completely disconnected? no. right, i am going to be on my laptop, and, and my computer and so on. but it's just a way to see how it kinda curves my behavior when i'm out and about, doing human things being a human and it's this phone right here this phone right here was the inspiration to give up my smartphone and do this experiment.


it's a phone from the future... ...with features from the past what am i doing? i am going on a whole thing here maybe i'll tell you that my life, uh, became rosy and sunshine and lollipops since i gave up my smartphone i can breathe better, and colors are brighter and.. i found my humanity or i'll just go of the grid and you'll never see me again jack will probably love that. you're a sick man jack


the box is nice on this kinda nice good luck getting work e-mails on here when you are chilling out on the week-end. what have we got on here? ok, so volume is on the side over here looks like it has got a speakerphone on it nice little buttons sim card tray


this interesting shape and texture on the back micro-usb alright, easy enough, have lots of those tiny little power brick here it's a 1000 mah battery which will give you almost 300 minutes of talk time or 3 weeks of standby oh cool, an adapter if you don't have one of these, you need one when you switch phones a lot


essentially this lets you take a nano-sim and turn it into a temporary, micro-sim now i'm (i'll) legitimately do this.. a week! guys i'm telling you, i know it's scary let's just to it right now let's bite the bullet and do it i am so stressed out... we did it and look my phone my phones screen is right there. one last gasp


umm, how do i even turn th.. [beeping] battery low oh we have an earpiece so you can still- you got a headset an audio adapter if you want to use a different set of headphones [beep]"hey man, relax... dude" [to the phone] i have no contacts, no anything. do you understand this level of sacrifice.


it's like i am getting gorunded i am grounding myself my whole business like uploading videos, communicating with you guys... the whole process, it happens online it happens in apps, it happens in e-mail. a lot of people are going to be hitting up my inbox expecting replies, and if i am not sitting at a computer,


it ain't gonna happen. wish me luck, my friends i will report back to you


Android flip phone

it's a wild world out there... ...full of cell towers and data connections... ...that i can't use.


Android flip phone Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: PaduWaras